The school in Public Environmental Humanities will be held at KTH campus and other public venues throughout Stockholm city:
- Division of History of Science, Technology and Environment, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Teknikringen 74D.
- Dans och Cirkus Högskolan, Stockholm University of the Arts, Brinellvägen 58.
- Dagens Nyheter, Rålambsvägen 17.
- Etnografiska Museet, Djurgårdsbrunnsvägen 34.
- Nordiska Museet, Djurgårdsvägen 6-16.
Tunnelbana to the Environmental Humanities Lab
Take the Red line t-bana to Tekniska Högskolan. Exit towards Tekniska Högskolan. Walk uphill towards KTH and keep left at the fork on Drottning Kristinas väg. After about 150 meters, take a right and immediately turn left onto Brinellvägen. Take another right at the first corner onto Teknikringen. The Environmental Humanities Lab is located on the top floor of the second building on the left.